- US RELEASED DISC.
- (REGION FREE) PLAYS ON REGION ABC BLU-RAY PLAYERS.
Jurassic World Blu-ray
Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy
Universal Studios | 2015 | 124 min | Rated PG-13 | Oct 20, 2015
Original aspect ratio: 2.00:1
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
English, French, Spanish
Two-disc set (1 BD, 1 DVD)
Jurassic World (2015) Blu-ray
Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.
Director: Colin Trevorrow
Writers: Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver
Starring: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D'Onofrio, Ty Simpkins, Irrfan Khan, Nick Robinson
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY:
- WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD: An in-depth take on the creation, look and feel of Jurassic World. Director Colin Trevorrow and Steven Spielberg discuss how the idea of the film came together and how the casting was decided with actors’ commentary on their roles and filming locations.
- JURASSIC WORLD: ALL-ACCESS PASS: Chris Pratt and Director Colin Trevorrow discuss key moments in the film, supported by behind-the-scenes footage and VFX breakdowns.
- INNOVATION CENTER TOUR WITH CHRIS PRATT: Chris Pratt gives a tour of the Innovation Center, a museum/exhibit, built just for the movie.
- JURASSIC’S CLOSEST SHAVES: Clips from all films in the franchise showing “near death” or extremely scary encounters with dinosaurs.
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- DELETED SCENES
- DINOSAURS ROAM ONCE AGAIN: Behind the scenes look at the making of Jurassic World’s visual effects, how the dinosaurs came to life, and actors filmed scenes.
- CHRIS & COLIN TAKE ON THE WORLD: Chris Pratt and Colin Trevorrow (Director) interview each other and discuss Jurassic World as well as the other Jurassic Park movies.
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D’Onofrio, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Omar Sy, BD Wong and Irrfan Khan star in the 3D epic action-adventure that is directed by Colin Trevorrow and based on characters created by Michael Crichton.