Terminator 2: Judgment Day 4K Blu-ray
4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray
Lionsgate Films | 1991 | 1 Movie, 3 Cuts | 137 min | Oct 03, 2017
Codec: HEVC / H.265
Resolution: 4K (2160p)
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
German DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
English, French, German
Two-disc set (1 BD-66, 1 BD-50)
4K Ultra HD (UHD)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 4K (1991) 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
The Terminator returns in this explosive action-adventure spectacle. Now he's one of the good guys, sent back in time to protect John Connor, the boy destined to lead the freedom fighters of the future. Sarah Connor, John's mother, a quintessential survivor has been institutionalized for her warning of the nuclear holocaust she knows is inevitable. Together, the threesome must find a way to stop the ultimate enemy-the T-1000, the most lethal Terminator ever created.
Director: James Cameron
Writers: James Cameron, William Wisher Jr.
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong, Robert Patrick, Earl Boen, Joe Morton
Synopsis: James Cameron's epic action, sci-fi masterpiece starring Schwarzenegger in his most iconic role, has been stunningly restored by Cameron himself. First hitting our screens in 1991 with ground-breaking special effects, this version will take the seminal blockbuster to the next level of effects and into the 21st century for a new generation of fans.
It has been 10 years since the events of Terminator. Sarah Connor's ordeal is only just beginning as she struggles to protect her son John, the future leader of the human resistance against the machines, from a new Terminator, sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he's still a child.
Sarah and John don't have to face this terrifying threat alone however. The human resistance have managed to send them an ally, a warrior from the future ordered to protect John Connor at any cost.
The battle for tomorrow has begun…
SPECIAL FEATURES AND SPECS:
- BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION of the film supervised by director James Cameron
- NEW "T2: Reprogramming the Terminator" 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- Two Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- "The Making of T2" 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- Two Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
- Original Trailers