Bridget Jones's Baby Blu-ray
Universal Studios | 2016 | 122 min | Rated R | Dec 13, 2016
Two-disc set (1 BD-50, 1 DVD)
Bridget Jones's Baby (2016) Blu-ray
After breaking up with Mark Darcy, Bridget Jones’s “happily ever after” hasn’t quite gone according to plan. Fortysomething and single again, she decides to focus on her job as top news producer and surround herself with old friends and new. For once, Bridget has everything completely under control. What could possibly go wrong? Then her love life takes a turn and Bridget meets a dashing American named Jack, the suitor who is everything Mr. Darcy is not. In an unlikely twist she finds herself pregnant, but with one hitch…she can only be fifty percent sure of the identity of her baby’s father.
Director: Sharon Maguire
Writers: Helen Fielding, Dan Mazer, Emma Thompson
Starring: Renée Zellweger, Patrick Dempsey, Colin Firth, Emma Thompson, Shirley Henderson, Jim Broadbent
Official studio synopsis: Oscar winners Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth are joined by Patrick Dempsey for the next chapter of the world's favorite singleton in Bridget Jones's Baby. Directed by Sharon Maguire (Bridget Jones's Diary), the new film in the beloved comedy series based on creator Helen Fielding's heroine finds Bridget unexpectedly expecting.
- Alternate Ending
- Gag Reel
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes
Full Circle: The Making of Bridget Jones's Baby - A multi-part documentary on the making of Bridget Jones's Baby featuring interviews with cast and crew including:
- Renée Returns- Renée reprises her iconic role as Bridget Jones. Over the years she and her fellow cast members became more like family than coworkers - join them as they talk about making the new film and what it's like to reunite after all these years.
- The Difference that 15 Years Makes- Join the cast, hair and make-up designer Jan Sewell, and costume Designer Steven Noble as they discuss how the characters have changed over the last 15 years and how that has informed how their style.
- Bridget's Boys- Director Sharon Maguire, the writers, and the production team talk about finding the right story to tell about Bridget Jones at this point in her life. Also, join Colin, Patrick and Renée as they talk to us about the dynamic of their love rivalry and their chemistry both on-screen and on set.
- In London, In Love- Production designer John Paul Kelly, Renée and director Sharon Maguire discuss shooting in this stunning location and re-creating Bridget's flat.
- Sharon's Show: The Director- Sharon has been with Bridget every step of the way, and was also the inspiration for the original Shazzer in the books. Sharon discusses immersing herself in Bridget's world and assembling an award-winning team as she returns to direct Bridget Jones's Baby.