The Sum of All Fears 4K Blu-ray
20th Anniversary / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray
Paramount Pictures | 2002 | 124 min | Rated PG-13 | May 24, 2022
Codec: HEVC / H.265
Resolution: 4K (2160p)
HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10
Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
English SDH, French, Spanish
4K Ultra HD
Two-disc set (1x 4KUHD, 1x BD)
The Sum of All Fears 4K (2002)
When the president of Russia suddenly dies and is succeeded by a man about whom little is known, tension increases as old fears ignite new paranoia. Director of Central Intelligence Bill Cabot recruits a young analyst from the Russia desk, Jack Ryan, to supply insight and advice. Then the unthinkable happens: the capital of Chechnya is leveled by a nuclear bomb. America is quick to blame the Russians, and mistrust escalates despite Ryan's certainty that other players are at work. He is right. Terrorists bent on provoking open war between the two nations are moving behind the scenes to manufacture and escalate a conflict. When they successfully detonate a second bomb outside Baltimore during the Super Bowl, the world is pushed inexorably towards war... unless Ryan can supply the needed proof to stem the tide of disaster in time.
Director: Phil Alden Robinson
Writers: Paul Attanasio, Daniel Pyne, Tom Clancy
Starring: Ben Affleck, Morgan Freeman, James Cromwell, Liev Schreiber, Alan Bates, Bruce McGill
DISC & SHIPPING:
- Brand New Factory Sealed.
- US Released Disc.
- Free Shipping Worldwide.
- Ships from the USA.
4K ULTRA HD:
- The 4K Ultra HD Disc is Region Free and plays on all 4K Ultra HD Players.
- The 4K UHD Disc will only play on 4K UHD Players.
- The 4K UHD Disc will not play on regular Blu-ray Players.
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL COPY:
- The Standard Blu-ray Disc may not play in your region.
- If the product comes with a Digital Copy, the Digital Copy may not play in your region.
- We cannot guarantee that this item will come with a slipcover if applicable.